ruffstff

Mar 27, 2004
My first time riding at TNT, need less to say was a blast. We got there at 10:15am and started riding at about 10:30. We first started off riding the intermediate track, which is where i had my first wipe out. I gave the bike too much gas at the lip of a jump and fell on my ass, I just sat there and watched my bike do a 360 in the air, (it was actually pretty cool seeing that :laugh:) I got back on my bike after that spill and noticed that the stearing was off set a little but not too bad. After riding around that track about 10 times, we ventured off into the caldwell trail. I was having a tough time keeping up with my friends, (one on a cr500 and the other on a cr250) After riding that trail for about 5 minutes i took a small spill in the mud, got nice and dirty. About 5 minutes after that my bike stalled and seized a plug. I sat down for about 15 minutes wating for my buddy to bring me a new spark plug. After we got the spark plug installed we continued on our way around the winding loops and big mud puddles on the caldwell trail. We came across a guy on a RM125 that seized a plug also so we gave him one of ours and installed it for him.

After we were finnished riding the caldwell trail my 2 friends started riding the experienced track, so i just sat and watched in amazement thinking to myself, "damn i wish i was that good of a rider". My friend wrecked his Cr500 and put and decent size crack in his exhaust pipe, but he continued to ride. I got tired of watching them on the track so i ventured off on my own. I took another ride on the caldwell trail and had a couple minor wipe outs on it. My 2 friends cought up to me about halfway through the trail. My friend on the Cr250 wiped out and sent his bike into the woods. He bent his radiator shroud (i think thats what it is called).

After we finnished off the caldwell trail we went around the short trail a couple times. I wiped out once on that trail. After that we went to the intermediate track yet again. We rode around the track for about a half hour and i didnt wipe out once :aj: ( I wasnt jumping or else i would have. My friends crack on his pipe (His exhaust pipe for all you smart allecs out there :laugh: ) was getting worse so we decided to call it a day.

In a nutshell i had an excellent time at TNT. Everybody riding out there was extremely nice and courteous. I feel alot more confident in my riding abilities now from the experience i had out there today. Heres the summary

hours rode=3 and half
#of times wrecked= 5 or 6
#of times stalled= to many to count
#of times i jumped= 2 but neither one was successfull

I had an excellent time so im gonna go again next weekend. Hopefully i'll beable too meet some of you fellow DRN fellals out there and you can teach me a thing or 2 about riding. THANKS FOR READING AND TAKE CARE :aj:

trout

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2003
Me too! We used to practically 'live' there. We are expecting baby any minute now so we dont get up there too often these days. We used to drive up about every weekend and camp.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
ruffstuff, Great report but please don't say "seized" when you mean "fouled". It gives us all the shakes! :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
We were there! Sorry we missed you. Did you see a fat guy riding really slow on a CRF450?

We'll be there again this Sunday. Any chance you'll make it out?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Did you see a fat guy riding really slow on a CRF450?
I was NOT there riding your bike Gomer!

BENYZ

Spammer
Feb 3, 2006
me and camdaykx125 love TNT. hes ridden there about 6 times and were all about to go again(probably Feb. 17, 2006,lol[seriously]). we both love it. we like the intermediate track the best( were both not yet good or experienced enough to ride on the expert track or freestyle jump.(yo gomer, truespode, what are yalls REAL names? lol.) hopefully well see you guys out there.

Top Bottom