KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Inca - Eugene here.

My rider (i use that term loosely) said he recieved those nice stickers over the weekend. Says they will go on soon. Finally I will have my own identity clearly defined.

He showed me that neat Survival Kit and Woodsy's Delight Recipie. Took him a long time to figure out the bow - it seems so small, until he found the auto re-size feature. No sucess in shootin any squirrles yet - but he did get close a few times. I will keep you posted if Mike lets me close to key board again.... I think he already has the survival kit stuffed away in his fanny pack for safe keeping.

Ride on Inca! See ya at the Jackpine! (or will one of your older brothers be there?). Say HI to Ted.

Eugene (the KTM part of KTM Mike)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
and the plot thickens folks.... Next thing ya know Mike will become a "card certified" member of IWAAC :ugg:

Kadie here Eugene:
The boss left the puter on and is watching ON ANY SUNDAY so I snuck in :laugh:
Glad to hear that "The Master of the Trail" got your wayyyy cool name stickers out your way!! Incas boss is REAL reliable when it comes to getting the names out once your boss shows due respect and gets a name for you :thumb:
I SURE DO like having my name on me so no STRANGE people try to take off on me!! Besides, when Woodsy is standing around jabbering and no other humans are near, folks no longer stare and think his a little "touched" - now they know who he is talking to! Hope this works as well for you and your boss!
Hope you are having a GREAT year way up there and hope you have a SUPER time riding this fall. With ALL the encouragement my boss is getting it wont be long and we will ride together!!
Throw some mud on "2big" and tell him he should get a name picked out :nener:
Kadie
Oh, did you hear about the biker that got lost and thought that little bow and arrow was for "shooting a warning shot" in hopes that someone would hear the shot??? Some of these guys are REAL dense!! Everyone knows that your suppose to shoot 3 times, not once - dahhh :)

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Eugene - Sure glad to hear you are well taken care of. That rotten sucker who loads me up and hauls me out to the woods actually gets a kick from having you in the group of names. I won't see you Jack Pine weekend as my grampa Davie has dibs for that event.
There seems to be a little confusion on the Emergency Kit arrow. My sometimes boss explained it thusly. The bow and arrow represent an old story about two lost hunters. They shot into the air for help, none arrived. Tried again, same result. (To go into details, borders on shaggy dog). Decided it would be best to walk out or they would run out of arrows.
For your own well being and the good looks of your boss, do more than keep an eye on Kadie. First make sure your eye is protected, I have 1/8 plastic over mine. Next, be carefull when he's ahead of you. He has at least two sneaky habits instilled in him by his throttle twister. For the time being we're safe but the day is coming when all purgatory lets loose.
Laugh and enjoy life,
INCA

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Eugene - That rascal Kadie had me so unwound yesterday I forgot to mention that other west sider who goes by the name Skippy. He's from the same neighborhood as Kadie and both their bosses are much the same. They've been seen looking over a trail side posted map and actually plotting the best way to get lost. Sometimes it's good that I'm insulated by the lake, at least part of the time, for then I can be a well behaved boy before a yahoo takes me out.
Hang in there,
INCA

Top Bottom