wumember

Feb 17, 2003
hey, there is to much oily black thing coming from my pipe, is there a way i can reduce this without changing jets cause i cant get them, it a kdx 125sr thanks to all

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
its a colombian flag i cant get jets cause they are way to to expensive here and i can only get stock ones, if i move the clip position uop the bike with start acting up, it wont idle ok and other stuff

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
ok, if i were toget the jets i just replace the main one and the air one right, the ones with the little holes, what do i replace them with??

cfr1970

Sponsoring Member
Jun 27, 2002
Before you go re-doing your jetting, take your pipe off and make sure the little seal thingy is in between your pipe and cylinder. Even with correct jetting, if that seal is not there, you will get spooge from the cylinder. If your spooge is coming out the other end of the pipe, then check what oil ratio your putting in the bike. What altitude are you at? All of these variables will affect your jetting. Never mind the obvious of modifications.

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
i dont know what seal you are talking about, the only thing on the pipe/cilinder is a round thing like made os some rubber i guess its that, my spooge is comming out of the end of the pipe

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
it is an oil injected bike, and the oil per litre of gas is ok, my only thing is jetting it cause the bike i guess has never been jetted, people treat their bikes poorly here....

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
how much do jets cost in usa, where can i buy them on the net, i think my mom is going on a trip soon so a friend of mine can order them and get in touch with her, any pages thanks

wumember

Feb 17, 2003
thx i'll take a look, i'll see if i can get the next two lower numbers than mine, by the way where can i see the number of my jets??

cfr1970

Sponsoring Member
Jun 27, 2002
The jet sizes are usually stamped on the side. Fairly easy to see...usually. The seal that I was refering to is not on the pipe itself. That should have 2 rubber o-rings attatched. The seal I'm refering to is a metal one that protects the cylinder from damage from the pipe vibrating against the aluminum. Mine was missing this also and was ridden extensively without it. Not much damage to speak of, but the spooge coming out from where the pipe meets the cylinder was excessive. Good Luck :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom