Top Secret! DO NOT READ THIS!

B

biglou

Alrighty, here's the next masterpiece. How about 4:30 of following Guy and Doug around the track? 5meg, but worth it. I outdid myself again! ;) And I even screwed up the opening title, but I'm not going back and fixing it!

Guy and Doug tearin' it up at DirtWeek2003! <--don't ask why it says "Air Nikki 2" in the title block. Beats me!

btw-Nikki's "Air Nikki" video is temporarily offline to make room for this one. Had to make some space for this one. It will be new and improved and back up and running as soon as I get me some more web space. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink! ;)

Edit: I wish I could share the super hi-res versions of all these. The sound is crystal clear and so is the picture for full screen viewing. Unfortunately the file size is huge: 50-75meg! Double the current file size to about 10 meg and things improve dramatically, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
&nbsp;:thumb: :thumb: :worship: :aj:

Need I say more?!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
All of this from a self-proclaimed computer Spode! :think: :thumb:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
TimR
How is the double DVD of DW03 coming? I either missed the updates, or there haven't been any. I am still interested in at least 1 copy when it gets finished.
Jerry

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I finished up two segments this week. I think I have about 10 segments (races and other features) done now. I have about 6-9 more to go. So, the end is in sight. It has been slow going. Maybe a couple more months and I'll be done. Sorry for the slowness, but I don't really get a lot of time to work on it with two small kids and a house to remodel, and travel for work, etc.

BTW, I've only gone riding once since DW. :(

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Thanks for the update. I know how it goes about being busy. We have been at it with calving, and corn planting is about a month away. I will be lucky to get one ride in before June.
Jerry

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
For some reason i cant see any of the links, are they still up?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'm still waiting!!!

Any word from the editing department on this?? I can't wait!

Top Bottom