taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hold on to you hats guys & gals!. TORO race number 3 is here and it is being holt in scenic Muenster Texas. Yessirreebob, this promises to be the end all of end all events! Flyer says this is the event were all them woods ridin studs from TCCRA gonna edgejumicate them pansy Enduro & Motocross riders.:eek:

Details can be found here by clickin on this here little link

See ya there if ya ain't skared:scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Aww shoot Matt, you don't need to go talking trash. I've seen your ride at Muenster.....

You know I'll be there, when am I not? I won't make it for practice though, have to work. The old man will be though.

Trailgage

Jul 14, 2001
I was at the riding park in Muenster today and the Red River Dirt Riders were out there working their magic, Marking the course for the upcomming TORO #3. The park got some rain during the week and traction this weekend is primo. There is a trials event going on over in the north section too. Man them guys are something to watch. I'm sneaking back out there tomorrow. This weather can't go on forever. :D

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Rode out there Saturday. We prerode the TORO track, and I must say that it is primo. Awesome. Spectacular. Well, you get the picture. It's got something for everybody. Hope to see all yall there.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Man I can't wait for this event! I am so stoked. Muenster is one of my favorite places to ride.

So, Eric - what is the scoop on the track layout? More details man!!!

-jeffd

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Hmmm, may need to go up there and ride that track before ya'll get to. Anybody for a weekday trip up there this week?

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
I'm up for a little trail riding this week, might even have to break down and race. Have not been doing much off-road lately, but miss Eddie, (what we have called Muenster for 20 years LOL!)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
The track, well in a word.. WOW. it's great man. It starts in the usual enduro camp and winds around mountain creek a little and ends up working it's way back over to the river. there's tight stuff, open stuff, rocks, a killer 4 foot drop (great picture spot if you hit it right) and tons more. If you go out there, just ride around till you see the ORANGE ribbon.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Twin, where's my samich?

Jeff, Yarbo, YZ, ya'll up fer a ride dis weekend:cool:

Dat all depends ifin I can git my derned ole mini-bike a back tugether in time. I am gonna take dem ole fork thangies off t'nite and try one mo time ta get's em ta stop a-leakin'.

Imma also gonna take dat ole swang arm thang off too an see's ifin' I can lube up dem ole bearins wif some grease.

-jeffd

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Twin, where's my samich?

Jeff, Yarbo, YZ, ya'll up fer a ride dis weekend:cool:

Oh I'll be riding, but it won't be there. I do want to get up there sometime this weekday though. Somebody give me a combo lock. Don't have time to wait for a response from them.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Working from 5 till close that Saturday AND Sunday :( . I don't think it would be worth it to get up really early, leave at 2, do at least 80 all the way home and rush to get ready for work. Just aint gonna happen this week. However, I think my old man and the 2 little ones will be there.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll probably be up there Saturday, with either my old two-tone brown Bronco or the white Chevy conversion van, towing a black drop-ramp open trailer. Maybe I'll see some of you up there.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey guys. I was just reading over this thread and realized that my post sounds pretty bad. When I was riding, I knew about where the track was, and guessed at the orange ribbons. I have no idea if that was the real track, just seemed like new trail. I'm also not sure if I was following it all right either. I just don't want you guys to think that I'm out there pre riding the track trying to get one up on the rest of the competition. Besides, I don't get to go to practice on Saturday (working) and won't make the parade lap on Sunday morn, so my race will be the first I've seen the track. Sorry if I made you guys think I was like trying to cheat or something.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
I wouldn't concern yourself with it. The place is open to the public, there will be at least a 100 or so there riding this weekend and there always is before the RR Dirt-Rider,s races.
Since I grew up riding/racing up there, I'm not sure they could put a track together that I haven't ridden on. Now if I cold just relay that to my son, who might be racing (motocrosser) then he might do OK. He hates "trees"!
LOL

Regards

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by IBWFO
Now if I cold just relay that to my son, who might be racing (motocrosser) then he might do OK. He hates "trees"!

I'll volunteer for that mind meld. I've never ridden in trees (being a MX nut, by default I must hate trees also) and I'm entering. :scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Aww c'mon Taraker, why did you show them a picture of that wide open cross country stuff. You needa get a picture of the tight stuff.... :eek: :scream:

Top Bottom