Total Engine Rebuild Eric Gorr is doing it....

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
:thumb:
I just sent my CR motor out to Eric Gorr for a total rebuild.
Has anybody had this service done before???? Just looking to have the motor returned to new condition. I have devoted all of my time to frame,suspension and body work on my CR500. Almost have the job completed. I requested a Hinson Clutch Basket and total engine rebuild. Billet Magnito cover,Billet Clutch cover and Boyesen Water Pump Cover if available. I'm very excited to get this bike completed! I replace every bearing&seal everywhere,Powder Coated Frame,Upgraded Suspension Springs for my weight,Replaced Brake Discs,Pro Taper Handle Bars, Talon Sprockets, X Ring Gold Chain, All Chain Guides and Rollars,Now I have to decide what tires I want to run on my bike. By the time i'm done with my 00 CR500 I will be just a couple $1000 from buying a new one. Perhaps I should have bought new..... I replaced everything even bought a new complete seat from Service Honda. I went for the Higher Seat.
Service Honda has great prices on OEM Honda Parts! When I'm done the bike is getting loaded in my truck and Joe B. and I are going to Croom in Brooksville Florida to get away from the snow for a week. Studded Tires are next on the list! Just can't stand not riding!!! I haven't been riding since late August when I realized the the CR was just plain old worn out!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom