Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Just heard today that the annual poker run is being held that Sunday at Lake Draper. Will try to post more info as it becomes availalble.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It looks like I will have to work just long enough to screw this up. I'll check back in to see what time it is.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Lorin, will there be a day fee + a toy to participate?

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I belive that a permit will still be required (much like an enduro). The toy is merely the price to ride the event. Sign-up starts at 10, riding starts at noon. Prizes to be handed out at 3. Event date is Sunday, December 10. Seems as though my original date info was incorrect.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's cool, I just wanted to make sure I brought enough cash. If I can get my back straightened out, I'll be there.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Looking forward to it. Hope to see a few of you there. If we can get enough people, I might be talked into bringing the grill out.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Count me as a maybe.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Soooooo, anyone going to make it for this? Surely, Butch and myself cant be expected to represent the heartland spodes all by ourselves???

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Lorin said:
Soooooo, anyone going to make it for this? Surely, Butch and myself cant be expected to represent the heartland spodes all by ourselves???

since you didn't make it to the 500 last week, i have to balance it by not showing up at the toys for tots thing.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got to go to a wedding Saturday nite. The weather looks better to ride off road than on road. There will be so much salt and sand in Tulsa that I doubt the wife and I will do the ABATE toy ride. Draper looks good.
What about the Nacona ride?

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Ummmmm... Lorin and I rode the 500 last Sunday. Where was everybody?? It was an experience. We had the place to ourselves except for a couple of quads.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OldMaiconut said:
Ummmmm... Lorin and I rode the 500 last Sunday. Where was everybody?? It was an experience. We had the place to ourselves except for a couple of quads.
Snowed in.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Snowed in is a good way of putting it. Butch wasnt kidding, we had the 500 pretty much all to ourselves. We did see three four wheelers, but the majority of the 15 miles we put in were on "virgin" snow. Everyone should do that a few times in their lives. Nothing much to compare, and hard to explain how neat it really is. I will admit to coming off of the bike a few times. Just had to make a few snow angels.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I had planned to go but it's not gonna happen. Have fun.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I ended up entertaining the parents all weekend. (Dad's birthday) I hope there was a good turn out and a lot of toys for the kiddos. I'm guessing it wasn't dusty!

Top Bottom