Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Today I spent my time not riding bikes, or doing anything related to that really. Today I spent my time standing out in front of the local Wal-Mart collecting donations for the Marine’s Toys for Tots program. This is the first year that I’ve been able to do that and I had a great time. It’s good to see people open there hearts and help make the holidays more pleasant for every one. And it was good to see local businesses help us out in the way they have. (One company provided us with a free rental van to pick up toys with.)

If you want to contribute, just look for the Toys for Tots boxes at the stores around your area and drop in a new un-opened toy. You can be sure that you are going to make a child’s day.

And if you see a Marine standing guard over the toys, it’s ok to say “Hi”, we not going to bite.

You never know, You just might run into me.

Sgt. Kavanaugh
USMC

Here’s a link for more information on the Toys for Tots program: http://www.toysfortots.org/

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks, Kav! OhhRahh

Mrobbins

~SPONSOR~
Sep 28, 2002
Good work.

Here in MA one of the clubs (Pilgrm Sands Trail Riders) combines a Turkey Run with a Toys For Tots drive in Nov. every year. Have to bring at least 2 toys to ride. Most bring more. They collected over 300 toys this year!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
For several years a bunch of us would go to Chicago and ride in the Toys for Tots motorcycle parade. Its an amazing sight! The gym at the Marine Base would be full of toys

Top Bottom