treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
Due to extreme dust on the trails and expected high temperatures, CERA has decided to postpone the 2003 Training Wheels Family Enduro which was scheduled for Sunday June 8th.

Unusually high winds and temperatures have turned Foresthill into a dustbowl. The conditions are just not viable for running a large event, especially one with such a high percentage of kid riders. We understand this is disappointing news, but we strongly feel that it is in the best interests of the all the riders.

We will be working with D36 and hope to have a new date for this fall. All riders will be receiving a letter with info on how to request refunds.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I agree with RetSenior.
It's a smart decision, treefiner!
The dust in Foresthill seems a lot worse than anywhere else. :whiner:
Mini

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Good call CERA! The liability isn't worth it, with all the novice riders in attendance...

velosapiens

Mar 18, 2002
too bad, and amazing since it was freaking snowing here 3 weeks ago, but that's the sierras for ya. luckily, i logged on tonight. i was ready to leave early tomorrow morning to work on the event. i would have been pretty lonely. i guess i'll have to ride in the sierras for the weekend instead. poor me.
-mark weaver (mark@motosapiens.net)

Top Bottom