JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I like TP, the guy is a nut case, I love the wall tap, he was the highest and landed way the hell out there, The Tomcat, Carothers and the Cowboy are cool too, but I think FMX stinks.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Kenny is in fact very cool ... he always takes time to talk with the kids at DirtWeek, spanks Gomer on the track, get some of the other guys to come out and do a little freestyle show...

Sure wish he'd ink-up though and be more like Twitch :eek:

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
Kenny is awesome I think it is the coolest that he stays with his style. FMX is so boring with all those inked up mulisha guys...... :blah: :blah:

I like that he refuses to "conform" to the normal FMX image.

Plus, the fact that he hasn't fixed his teeth is the best.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
cnielse5 said:
Plus, the fact that he hasn't fixed his teeth is the best.
his teeth looked pretty well fixed to me. As were Twitch's. Hell, Twitch even looked "professional" with all his shiny Thor gear.

The Mulisha is dying out.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
AlaskanRider said:
Did anyone see the Barrel roll or whatever? It's like a superman where they hang off the back fender then they do a complete 360 with there body and grab the fender agin and pull themsleves back on the seat, It's crazy!

That's called the Carolla... named after Chuck Caruthers... the only guy to ever try it, and the only guy to ever land it. He didn't land it this year though.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
XRpredator said:

Yeah, Ol' Deagan looked a little out of place with his spiked CP and everyboby eles was sport'n good look riding gear...........whata duweeb :rotfl: :rotfl:

twoofeach

Dec 15, 2004
XRpredator said:

Yeah, the Mulisha logo wasn't front and center like previously. I just saw mini logos compared to the # plate and shrouds that they use to sport. Give the guys enough money and the space is definately available. Besides, after listening to Deegan's countless interviews, I can see where they would want to try to remove themselves from under the Mulisha umbrella. Twitch doesn't need the Mulisha foam pit any longer.

There is a reason why the crusty demons of dirt had to cancel their tour.

As far as TP, I know it's his life and he can do what he wants. I know he makes tons of money (more than RC I have heard) and you can't fault someone for pursueing financial freedom. I just don't get the quads and rally car stuff he's always participating in and all that other nonsense. I imagine he could pursue those other interest after his MX/SX career is over. He didn't race most of last year's SX season, goes to Las Vegas and is right there with K-Dub? You go to the races and the team is there, the bikes are there, where's Pastrana?

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Boy the Mulisha doesn't even run black plastics anymore and they wear actual motocross gear instead of skater shorts. What's next the cover of Money?

Colton545

Damn Yankees
Aug 7, 2005
moore_716 said:
Sorry, you're all wrong. From what I saw on racer x he's a monster truck driver.

You are a idiot search the web hes a dirt bike rider stupid. he was in the x games racing and jumping on dirt bikes. He use to be a monster truck driver no more. :blah: :coocoo:
:coocoo: :blah:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Yeah, you're all just a bunch of stupid idiots!

:fft:

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
I can't take this anymore :moon:

Travis Pastrana in 30 secs for Colton545, aka not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

Travis was set to be the next big thing in pro mx, after a successful schoolboy career, and a 125 national title. However, crashes, injuries and concussions, experimenting in other sports and not giving mx his full attention(possibly!) led to Travis not winning any more titles or putting in any consistent seasons, however successful he is in FMX. After much speculation about where Travis was going to pursue his career, he has now signed a deal with Subaru to race in the American Rally championship, and will appear in the 199 monster truck at Loretta Lynns amateur nationals. OK?

I personally would like to have seen Travis do better in mx, as he had the speed, but was just too reckless at times :blah:

Look up the word sarcasm.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom