Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
from racerx

January 6, 2002

Travis Pastrana plans to race Phoenix

Racer X just got a call from Robert Pastrana with the latest on the injury Travis suffered at Anaheim on Saturday. The SoBe Suzuki factory rider collided with Ricky Carmichael in a controversial heat race, then hit a downed Mike LaRocco in the main event after LaRocco crashed on the back side of a blind jump.

According to Mr. Pastrana, Travis just got his MRI results back, and he has a slight bone bruise to the back of his right knee, which he recently had reconstructed. Also, his new ACL was slightly stretched. Although he's in pain and most mortals would be out of action for a while, Travis claims he'll be ready for Phoenix. (According to Robert, most of the people around him disagree.) A final decision will be made on Thursday. Stay tuned to Racerxill.com for more later on.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
ahhh, travis! i wish he could just get fit, stay fit, finish some races and then get strong to the point where he can do some winning. If all the whinners and complainers now dont believe that travis is fully commited to winning SX and MX after this last week they need a brain check!

cahillmd

Mar 8, 2001
How many people who were at the opening round in Anaheim and saw Pastrans neck and neck with Carmichael, thought that Travis was going as fast if not faster than Ricky, or was it just me?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I agree with bclapham. Travis pushed himself last season when he was less than 90%-100% and he paid the price. I hope he's alright and gets a chance to prove how fast he really is.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
I'd like nothing better then to see TP run down the flying freckle, pass him and take the win. That way no, what ifs..., got it because.... flat out neck and neck race,... maybe put Reed in there to just for fun :yeehaw:

patpipes

Uhhh...
May 5, 2002
Have you ever followed someone that was real fast for 2 laps and start to get pumped up about your ability only to get lapped after 20 minutes by that guy? If the answer is yes then you know how all the other riders feel about RC. If the answer is no go sign up for the nationals!

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Grinch, I was going to say something about your reply, (like thats only 2 keys :p ) but I noticed that Patpipe does have a reply when I am in the reply to forum area, as soon as I go back into the forum it dissapears :eek:
WIERD

Feb 25, 2001
Why even race...that kid has the bachelor pad we all dream and would die for. Several tracks a dozer nice vehicles...ect........no need to ever leave his own property.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom