nick5446

Apr 19, 2007
What's the difference between a TTR and a YZ? I've been out of the riding scene for a while and I'm looking for a new bike and I'm seeing these TTR's everywhere, and they all seem pretty cheap...what's the deal?

thanks

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
TTR = 4-stroke play/trail bikes

YZ = 2- and 4-stroke motocross bikes

glad I could help :)

everybody's pal,

Pred

crf138

Apr 19, 2007
ttr's are 4 stroke trail bikes not really ment for racing, all though if you get one and you end up planning on racing you could start going with som upgrades like a bore kit and some BBR upgrades.
if your planning on just messing around and not racing i would go with the the ttr becuase its a reliable bike and there not close to as mutch work as there would be with the 2 stroke yz which is more of a racing bike and with a yz comes alot of work

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
crf138 said:
ttr's are 4 stroke trail bikes not really ment for racing, all though if you get one and you end up planning on racing you could start going with som upgrades like a bore kit and some BBR upgrades.
if your planning on just messing around and not racing i would go with the the ttr becuase its a reliable bike and there not close to as mutch work as there would be with the 2 stroke yz which is more of a racing bike and with a yz comes alot of work

You have a lot of experience with YZ's??

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom