Turbine Core 2-Is it worth it

BP

Jun 25, 2000
My spodey self can't tell the difference in performance, but the look (almost completely hidden behind the # plate) and the weight savings make it worth it.
If you can afford an extra $125 go for it !

Henk

Apr 15, 2000
First make sure they have one. I waited 3 months for the FMF pipe for my 97 360sx and three months after that I'm still waiting for the TC2. Aparently it has now been made and shipped from the states but if I'd known I was going to be waiting this long I wouldn't have bothered. I'm seriously unimpressed with the boys at FMF and would only buy another one of their products if it was sitting on the shelf at the shop I was buying it from. And even then I'd agonise over it.

------------------
Illiterate trail slug

JD

Mar 12, 2000
I put a TCII on my SX. It's a great spark arrestor, but I wish someone made a muffler (besides KTM) that would get the noise under 94 dB. Anyone want to unload a MXC/EXC muffler for a '98 KTM out there?

ScottKDX

Aug 12, 1999
So I guess I have to be different...It did drop weight, but that's it. The sound and power feel exactly the same...I love that it's hidden behind the number plate, but I was hoping for deeper sound and more throttle response...

Scott

------------------
96' KDX 200 / 00' KTM 300

BP

Jun 25, 2000
I have the stock spark arrester/silencer from my '98 KTM 300 EXC that I'll sell for
$50 + ship.

Brian 330-325-2403

Originally posted by JD:
I put a TCII on my SX. It's a great spark arrestor, but I wish someone made a muffler (besides KTM) that would get the noise under 94 dB. Anyone want to unload a MXC/EXC muffler for a '98 KTM out there?

Top Bottom