trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
For you Cingular Wireless users, I got a signal up near the guard shack 2 weeks ago to call out and once down in the campground. Oh yeah, I had to stand up in the back of a truck and hold my other hand pointing north while twisting my head with the phone aiming northeast, but it's possible. I think Verizon can get out too if the conditions are ok. The conditions look GOOD for Friday and Saturday! :flame:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Mikeb
Should we still call you when we get there on your cel phone or just go riding without you

Go ahead and call once you get to the cabin. Eddie, you do the same. I'm not sure when I'll make it out to TB. 1:00 - 2:00 at the earliest. If our Struct. engineer would come in earlier than 8:00, I could get there earlier. :silly:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Well I guess that is the end of it! Look for a Maroon painted Volvo and a tent that is green and yellow, that would be me.....It will be the guy in gear waiting paitiantly for a KTM....(Thanks LOU!) I will be 1/4 mile from the check in on the r/hand side and waiting for you all! At the first point that ask's you to slow down, turn right......Travel into the area and look to your right......About half way in is where I will be.......Look for the Old Volvo.......I'll be there!

*( Lou let me know if you want the yearly pass.....It's the least I can do.....Hopefully the next time you come back the Zinger will be running!)*

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sarge should be here in about 30 minutes with Lou following by about another 30. You guys think its too late for Aimee and I to pack up and move. That'd be funny :)

CAL - I have your home and cell #'s so I will try the cell first, then home.

We'll should be at the cabin around noon - dang, if anyone has a cell # for Mike call me with it. I thought I had one but you know how that thinking thing goes :scream:

Eddie Cell 314-614-1486

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Guys, I'll be coming later in the afternoon, closer to dark:30 ....let me know if anyone needs anything I'll get it on my way in.

502-550-1986

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
I thought I had it all figured out but unfortunately I'm not able to swing this trip :/

I look forward to the ride reports. Keep it safe.

-MD

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by CAL
Here's an updated list of attendees.

Me-CAL (local)
Lonnie-my dad (local)
David Dowdy (local)
Wes Colson (local)
Darby (local)
IrishEKU (semi-local)
jsned
Jason
jcramin
Wheelie4strokeB
Mikeb
Julius Pleaser <-- Whimped out at the last minute :moon:
TTRGuy
Gospeedracer
trsrdr
Mike
mhardee
Jay-R (local)
YZ400Guy
Bob
John
Patrick
Yamahauler (local)
Biglou
sfc crash
John
Mike Rue
Waltcmoto
Bob (WaltcMoto's son)
KDX Kawboy (and friends)
Jaybird

Just added another local to the list! (Darby) And took MADisher off. :(

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Yeah, have fun dammit. :silly:

Your going to feel even better when I get back and post my pictures :p

I'm out the door folks! See you later! :aj:

mike rue

~SPONSOR~
Oct 24, 2002
:( SORRY GUYS CANT MAKE IT, WORK CALLED FOR OVERTIME AND IF I WANT A NEW BIKE FOR XMASS I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY. LET ME KNOW HOW THE RIDE WAS. HOPE TO HOOK UP WITH YA ALL ANOTHER RIDR. :ugg:

motormichael

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Lee and I just got home. Jaybird should have made it home about 2 hrs. ago. Lee and I had a great time. We enjoyed meeting and riding with everyone. Hope to do it again soon. Mike

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Yep, I made it home just fine. Glad to see y'all got back safe too, Mike.
Look forward to the reports on this one! It was a goodun'!

Darby

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2001
The ride was great and the weather was perfect for November. Look for a new thread on primitive silencer maintenance.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Hey, Mike, Lee, Jay and Darby!

I had a blast and will start writing up my ride report tomorrow(If some one already has we can just add our own perspective to it). Mike, Lee and Jay, it was a great ride and better than I could have hoped for when I started thinking about activities after DW. The weather couldn't have been better and as for riding partners you all rock! Lee, did you get that mud out of ypur riding clothes yet? :) As for Darby's statement of "Primititive Silencer Repair" here is a taste :eek:

Attachments

• bfh-1.jpg
    bfh-1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 147
B

biglou

I made it home, too. We just did skirt that storm. I told Eddie: "Sarge is gonna be driving right through that." Great time, great food, great friends. This is a must-do again ride! :thumb: That uphill continuous step-up section was made for that 426! :) Woohoo!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Glad to hear it Lou, Eddie and Searge!

Guy's the report is up in the Ride Reports, feel free to fill in any gaps I left out, darn alzheimers :think: . I know we all didn't get to ride togeather much so put in your experiances. :aj:

Lou, thanks again for loaning me the Pumkin and for your comment "a must-do again", Adam and I tossed the idea back and forth about trying to get it done twice a year. Late March before the Spring rains is much like this past weekend and Vetrens Day weekend next year to wrap up the riding season with a three day weekend. :thumb:

Top Bottom