IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CAL

We'll see who chickens out this weekend. :moon:

Listen up "Sparky" it won't be me, esspecially with 125 more cc's than I usually have. :p

I've got to think of something for Lou, I can't belive he is loaning me his precious pumpkin! :worship:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy

You're not going to try and squeeze 1 more ride out that slick you ran down at St. Joe :p

HEY!! I planned on it, but St. Joe ripped off too many knobs. :moon:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Go ahead, dog me. I deserve it.

I let Chris ride the F last week, and he loved the bike. He couldn't start it though. I was caught off-guard when he called and made me an offer. I offered to spend the day with him so he wouldn't be left twisting in the wind if there is a problem.

I never said I was bright, but I have learned to recognize an opportunity when it presents itself.

BTW, Chris has a REALLY attractive sister who (hopefully) will be joining us at the track again.

I think my priorities are in order. Money and chicks, or beer and guys? No-brainer indeed. :moon:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

BTW, Chris has a REALLY attractive sister who (hopefully) will be joining us at the track again.

I think my priorities are in order. Money and chicks, or beer and guys? No-brainer indeed. :moon:

Another gets added to the list for Aimee to "brain" with a frying pan. :)

#1 SFC Crash
#2 JP (When he decides to show up) :p

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU

Listen up "Sparky" it won't be me, esspecially with 125 more cc's than I usually have. :p

My 426 can roost a 250 just as easy as a 125! Ha! 125...250...such iddy bitty cute little things. They even make a cute little ring-a-ding sound. :moon:

Irish is gonna get rooooooosted...Irish is gonna get rooooooosted. :yeehaw:

Lou, I promise all the roost will hit Phillip and not the bike, I promise! :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Good thing I bought the new "Armor" and will have plenty of "Tear Offs" for the Pro Grips! :scream: :) :yeehaw: :aj:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Wait a minute. I'm sorry. I won't be roosting you Irish. What was I thinking. I'll be so far ahead of you, you'll be out of reach. :p

JP... :moon:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CAL
Wait a minute. I'm sorry. I won't be roosting you Irish. What was I thinking. I'll be so far ahead of you, you'll be out of reach. :p

That remains to be seen, young Padawan :p

At any rate I just want to ride with you guys and suffer through the "Post Apocoliptic" ride reports! :) :thumb:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU
I've got to think of something for Lou, I can't belive he is loaning me his precious pumpkin! :worship:

One word....FOOD. The guy has everything in the world that is moto related. But he can't ever get enough food. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CAL

One word....FOOD. The guy has everything in the world that is moto related. But he can't ever get enough food. ;)

:)
Got just the thing! How about some nice Black Angus to go on the grill? I think he'll like the cuts, I'll even toss in a few tatters for him. I don't want to trust sour cream in the cooler for the 3-1/2, 4 hour drive. ;)

motormichael

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
If I arrive around noon Fri. will I have trouble finding a spot to camp. I will have the enclosed trailer. Do I need to reserve a site, or is it free? It would be nice if the ones camping could group the sites together. Mike

B

biglou

Corey, I picked up my new IT from Connie yesterday, but I'm not putting it on until after. The stocker's still got some bumps on it. After I get back, though, she goes on.

Irish-No thanks necessary. I won't turn down any food, mind you, but no need to go to any trouble. :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou

Irish-No thanks necessary. I won't turn down any food, mind you, but no need to go to any trouble. :)

Did I hear something? :think:

O-k List for Lou,
  • 1 Steaks.
  • 2 Taters
  • 3 12ver of "malt pop's"
  • 4 I would insert a 'hug' here but I don't want to be associated with Elk, Zio or Gomer.

The fuel for the Thumper is a no-brainer. :)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
JP,
sorry about the timing of the better offer.
Its really to bad you wont be there but....... I GET YOU BED. hahaha

Is there an official meeting time for sat morning at the parking lot across from the camping , 1/4 mile from the gaurd shack on the right?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by WaltCMoto

Is there an official meeting time for sat morning at the parking lot across from the camping , 1/4 mile from the gaurd shack on the right?

I am thinking 0900 or so......Any objections?

I am planning on hitting TB in the afternoon of the 8th, along with my gear, the mentioned stuff for Lou, and my tools. I guess I will be camping, so the cooler will be full, I am going by Wally world to get a new stove and coffee pot. Lou, If you want to leave the bike with me I will bring the locks. Your Pumpkin will be safe. Not only that well taken care of, I am bringing my tools, lube, and tourque wrench.

My Cell is 1-859-979-1697.....:thumb:

Last edited:

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
Did someone else mention they were bringing a wife along who wasn't going to ride? Mine all of a sudden has started wanting to tag along to 'get away'. Problem is, she won't be getting away w/o me. Aint no way I'm going to let her get out and about antiquing and the like. with our truck and an empty trailer while we're in the woods :)

She claims to want to check out the horseback riding there, but I know she has other cough*shopping*cough motives. I'm looking for some help keeping her in the park :D

-MD

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
There is a Horse riding area that I have heard about but never been there. Try HERE!

Good Luck!

P.S. When you enter your seach use the e-mail addy!

Last edited:

trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
motormichael,

You shouldn't have a problem, especially this time of year. They say there is an $8 charge for camping, you may get by without it, but they have checked before. There are no "numbered" sites, just ones with broken down tables and fire rings, well sort of fire rings. Just pick a spot and setup camp. The weather should be great, if not a bit on the warm side Saturday night. Lows are predicted in the 50's. That's too warm for November sitting around a roaring campfire, which we should have after dark in the camping area. Remember, generators are noisy and irritating and belong down further in the generator area near the lake. There are no real facilities, other than port-a-potties, but they're usually clean. That should cover it, see you guys there!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I was thinking no later than 9:00 am Sat. morning as well.

Looks like I may have to renig on my offer to have everyone over Sat. night. My wife has come down with something nasty. Hopefully it won't last long, but I wouldn't want you guys to come over and end up getting sick.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Crap! There is a chance I won't be able to make it tomorrow. We just got a call from a client and they want a construction package issued tomorrow. :| I'm going to try my best to be there tomorrow...even if it means working until 2 am tonight.

I knew something would happen. :(

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
That sucks CAL. Should we still call you when we get there on your cel phone or just go riding without you? I know my way around well enuogh so whether you are there or not we are gonna RIDE Friday afternoon. :p

Irish .. Last time I was at LBL, cel phone service was terrible. We had to ride up to the top of a hill on the lake to get a signal. So i am pretty sure we wont be able to call you from LBL. We will be parking in the designated spot for Sat. Look for a White Ford F150 parked on top of ramps and if Lou and Eddie are in Lou's truck .. make that 2 white F150's. We should be there by 2 pm at the latest.

trsrdr .. Where are you planning on setting up camp? Look us up Friday afternoon (if you're there) at the designated spot.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Mikeb

Irish .. Last time I was at LBL, cel phone service was terrible. We had to ride up to the top of a hill on the lake to get a signal. So i am pretty sure we wont be able to call you from LBL. We will be parking in the designated spot for Sat. Look for a White Ford F150 parked on top of ramps and if Lou and Eddie are in Lou's truck .. make that 2 white F150's. We should be there by 2 pm at the latest.

:thumb: If your riding Friday afternoon, park about halfway back on the R/hand side, :) that way you can save my camp site. You'll notice it because it's a little higher than the gravel. It's a little clearing with some large pines/bikestands ringing it. One of them has a green/white sign posted about 12 feet up that, I think it says no dumping on it. I get out og class tomorrow about 1100 my time and will be on the road at noon. That would put me in Clarksville about 1400 CST and out to LBL by 1600. I just hope that there is enough daylight left to set up camp. The delay will be to swing by Wally World for the food and anything else that I might forget.

O-k, so whats the final count? I have been trying to get ahold of YZ400guy all day to no avail. I will try again after COB(Close of Bussiness). If he can't make it Sat. he did say that he wanted to ride on Sunday. So if anyone isn't leaving untill Sunday afternoon, we can still get a few hours on the trails in.

As for cell service I use T-Mobil and loose signal before Cadiz. Mike give me a call anytime after noon and I will give you a SitRep on my status.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
SGTM (sounds good to me). My gang will be HAE (hauling ass early) to make sure we AITTRF (arrive in time to ride Friday). EDS (everyone drive safely) and WSYWYGT (we'll see you when you get there) :) :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:) :)

Eddie's excited alright, I've never seen him use acronymn's in his posts before. :)

Top Bottom