High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Is "Shcool" related to that Oneal guy that plays basketball? :p

Come on, Irish...you couldn't read 250 pages if they were printed by BurmaShave!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Is "Shcool" related to that Oneal guy that plays basketball? :p

Come on, Irish...you couldn't read 250 pages if they were printed by BurmaShave!

Edited :thumb:

At least my reading isn't limited to the back of cereal boxes at breakfast :) :moon:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Were you driving a gold or tan Nissan Frontier? If so, I met you about 1/2 miles from the entrance. I was in a blue Ford ranger pulling my 426 on a trailer. I couldn't find your buddies or jsned though. I only saw about 3 other dirtbikes the entire time I was there. :silly:

Did you guys have a good time?

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Cal

I was there at from 11 am friday and didnt leave till Monday morning.
My quad buddies didnt show Friday and I didnt see them till they were leaving Saturday night. I camped in the first cove to the south side of the drive (next to Mays Cemetery) in the purple Caravan. Saturday was a blast I hooked up with 3 guys from Illinois of all places, ended up recognizing them from local enduros. We were all on KTMs (Kentucky Trail Machines) 2-400s, 2 2smokes.
We put in some pretty good miles. They were in that huge RV in the first camp ground. Sunday I rode with the quad group I came with, had a pretty good time. Was going to stay and ride Monday but it rained all night and was raining when I left. I am still 99 percent sure I will be there Sat. in November.

rmacdona

how is your buddies shin? Or was that yours? Anyway that was truly nasty and made my shin hurt just looking at it. Any pictures? Wanted to stay and ride with you guys Monday but I had had enough, but would have stayed if the weather was perfect. Maybe next time.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by jsned
Cal

I was there at from 11 am friday and didnt leave till Monday morning.

I saw your van while scanning the parking lots, but I never saw you. I didn't see one KTM all day. :think: I look forward to riding with you in Nov. That is going to be one huge ride!

rmacdona

Mar 10, 2002
Jsned,
Actually turned out he broke his leg (he walked on it all weekend!), he is in the hospital today having it set and pinned.
Thanks for helping my buddy out with his KTM, he just got it and is still a maintenance rookie.
Rick

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Cal, he hit it on the footpeg while trying to start the 520 sx (no Button). He didnt have his boots on yet. It makes my shin hurt thinking about it. He even tried to ride after that, switched to his buddies XL650 (the street legal behemoth) got caught in a rut and the bike fell over on his leg. Not for sure which one broke his leg, but that guy was hurtin!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom