MidlandMoto

Nov 4, 2004
Mark good luck to you! I am a newbie, but have been reading all the old threads and stuff and feel like I know all of you guys a little bit. I cant wait to see you on the trail next year, I am sure you will be riding red! Us red riders needto stick together with all those orange bikes you see lately! ;)

The time in hospital will go fast with you thinking about riding season next year. :ride:

G'luck, Brian

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Take care Mark. Just think about all the trail riding ahead of you and all the positive thoughts being sent your way by these MTR'ers. I hope that one day I too may have the pleasure of meeting and riding with you west side characters along with that mid-state character Nestrick. Next spring?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Best of luck Mark. I thought I seen your truck at west Higgins’s on Sunday as we drove by the trail head.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Mark Weissenborn, Rider - ... Gentlemen, we can rebuild him... we have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic trail rider. Mark Weissenborn will be that rider. Better than he was before. Better, Stronger, Faster..." <insert heartbeat soundtrack here>

Awesome news Mark! As I'm sure you already have... Thank your donor on our behalf... he'll have to make that inaugural ride with you. Wow... what a gift....

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Smit-Dog said:
Mark Weissenborn, Rider - ... Gentlemen, we can rebuild him... we have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic trail rider. Mark Weissenborn will be that rider. Better than he was before. Better, Stronger, Faster..." <insert heartbeat soundtrack here>

Maybe I'll see if the Mayo docs can put in a couple speed demons while they're in there!

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
best luck with you Mark, you'll be getting some presents in the mail.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
go for the super charger option, instead of the nitous, and i would opt for not getting the coffey can exaust hehe. realy i hope you heal up fast, we will be praying for you..

Top Bottom