TX - Anyone going riding July 4th?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I am looking to go riding tomorrow -
Anyone else thinking of going?

I am flying solo so it would be nice to have a riding partner just in case something bad happens :eek: (knock on wood).

Let me know...

-Jeff

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
AMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Is your keyboard stuck are are you trying to make motorcycle sounds for us to read?

What time you guys showing up at the Greasy Chicken (aka Shady Grove)?

-jeffd

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
I am. No where near you tho I think. I'll probably hit Lake MacKenzie near Silverton. I hope there are some others out there, it being a holiday and all. I usually have the place all to myself. Hope you guys have a good ride.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Hey trailrider42. I'm in lubbock and always looking to ride. I have never been to Lake MacKenzie, but I've heard it was alright. Its only about an hour or so. I would love to try it. I riding tommorow at our clubs lease so I can't go tommorow. I will be out of town for the next could of weeks, but would like to try a ride with you sometime when I get back. Drop me an e-mail.

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
I'll do that Danman. It's funny. I see you ride a DR350. I saw a DR350 side panel at the bottom of a hillclimb today out there. What's best for you, week days or week ends? I'll be sure to look up up in a few weeks.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Weekends usaully. I'm scheduled to be back on the 13th, but I will be busy that weekend. Just drop me an e-mail after that and we can work it out. That panel was not mine. I had a awsome ride this morning, but I bruised my foot on a stump sliding into a corner. I have no clue were my next project will be. I think I will actually get to stay in the office for a while. I could definatly swing a weekend ride then.

Top Bottom