XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
mox69 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hes still 2nd in points isn't he?
I'm correcting you because you're wrong in the way you read what Okie wrote . . .

sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm] – noun
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-]

—Synonyms 1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony. 2. jeer.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
mox69 said:
Thats like saying Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth and Willie Mays suck, because they are only 2nd, 3rd, and 4th on the all time home run list.

Don't get Oakie started on Barry :laugh:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
YamaB said:
Any updates on Stewart's condition??

Looks like he is racing at the Thunder Valley national this week in Colorado. As usual, he did not ride Saturday practice. But he was there watching and he should be suiting up for Sunday practice shortly.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Most of you know that Babe Ruth held the home run record but, did you know he also held the strike out record? So, was he great or did he suck? :whoa: I'm so confused...... :coocoo:

I guess that proves to be great you have to hang it out and sometimes be willing to throw it away. :nod:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
The Babe is Great, did not know about the strikeout record, even then, he is still The Bambino :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom