lucapachin

Aug 23, 2009
1) your physical size 5'8" 140 lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? very agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? pretty open woods and motocross track in back yard
4) Do you have any riding experience? had bike for about 10 years and ride about 1-2hrs a day 4 days a week
5) Do you think you will race ? no
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? will work on own bike
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? 4 stroke and own 3 yamaha bikes and yamaha trike
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? ktm dealer nearby but other dealers a lil farther that carry all
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? $1750-$3000
10) Do you live in California? nope thankfully
11) Your age? 16
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion have a yamaha 125l top that out on trails i ride and looking at WR 250 or YZ 250f also really competitive and jump a lot

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Your choices are good ones, but I wasn''t

If you think you will be riding at night and need the headlight then I would go with the WR-250. If night riding is not likely then go with the YZ-250F, it will save a lot of weight and the WR headlight is likely to get broken when you fall.

Rod

Top Bottom