Using Momentum 2-Day Slim Down to lose weight.

Racer_x4

Aug 6, 2001
Has anyone ever used the product "Momentum 2-Day Slim Down to lose weight before? I am thinking about buying a bottle, and supposedly you pre-mix this with 8oz. of cold water and drink at least 8 glasses of water for 2 days and you can lose up to 12 lbs. in a week and use it once a week until you reach your goals. For me I would probably use it twice to reach my goals along with a lot of running and exercise. It costs $39.95 for each bottle. Here is the site if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.slimdown-now.net

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Sure go on it if you think that dropping 12 lbs of water is important :uh: Then after that week go out and do a few motos, an enduro, or harescramble and you will experience first hand the effects of dehydration on performance.

Racer_x4

Aug 6, 2001
How could you be losing water if all you are drinking for two days is tons of water?? :think:

Racer_x4

Aug 6, 2001
Also I won't be doing any motos or anything until past November anyways...

Wakisashi

Mod Ban
Apr 29, 2002
It is the stuff you put in the water that makes you loose fluids and dehydrate. Fat loss is not a quick process , it takes time to take it off just like to put it on.

agnOstos

Jul 23, 2002
Actually, water is one of the best diuretics there are. If you wanna lose water weight, start drinking a ton of water and if you don't normally drink a lot of water to begin with you will pee every other 10 minutes and you will lose weight, but it will be water weight. Being fully hydrated is very important to have muscle contraction. Without water you cramp, one of the fun side-effects of dehydration. You can become weak, shaky, light-headed, etc. If you mess up your electrolytes you can even become gravely ill.

Anssi

May 20, 2001
You can loose maybe three pounds per week of fat, and even that is pushing it and you will probably loose some muscle also. About 1.5 lbs is something you can do via diet and exercise and still keep fit.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Go ahead and waste your money. You might want to invest in some T/P paper, because you'll be visting the toliet alot. Annsi's right 1-2 pounds aweek.

Racer_x4

Aug 6, 2001
All I wanted was something to help me lose some weight and all, and I don't even like thinking about using these so-called "miracle products" anyways because of the chances of hurting your body, but it was like one of those last decision things to lose weight before school started. Excercising doesn't really seem to help for some reason, the only time I was around my goal weight (155-160) was 3 years ago when the coaches ran us until we puked and we conditioned like every other day or so, but now the coaches are slackers and don't really make us do anything but I think this year things will change for the better hopefully. :)

KTA

Jul 14, 2000
losing weight can be done effectively without exercise and without "miracle" products. . . you just have to be conscious and smart about what you are eating . . . being healthy is not a three week diet torture, its the way you live.... . (although if you eat cake all day you would lose weight too. . but due to mal-nutrition rather than effective use of stored energy)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Racer_x4
but now the coaches are slackers

Yeah, that's the problem. :silly:

Racer_x4

Aug 6, 2001
Yea I decided not to buy it since y'all say I would dehydrate and all so I used my money to buy football gloves and gear and stuff.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
If it sounds to good to be true, it probely is. Dont be concerned with your weight, be concerned with your health and nutrition. Exercise on a regular basis, not just football season, eat healthy, and the results will happen. It takes a change in your eating habbits, and exercise routine.
Good luck, Walt

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…