slodad

Sep 4, 2005
If my experience with my YZ125 is typical, I would save the money and just get new stock reeds. I was unable to get the VForce 3 to run as well as the stock, and I spent quite a bit of time with different jetting combinations. Even if the advertising claims were true, you're spending quite a bit of money for an improvement that most non-experts would probably not notice. On the other hand, they have many satisfied customers who say that the products work.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
We setup my son's CR125 with the VForce and a JD Jetting kit. A little tweaking and it's spot on and runs much better than it did with the stock reeds & block. As far as which jetting? Well my friend you will need to sort that out on your own. Start at stock and work from there or see if there is a JD kit available which will just require a little fine tuning.

mhenry14clady

Oct 17, 2009
i instaleed my v-force the other day without rejetting and automatically found alot of improvement on throttle response the whole way through the range :)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I noticed a tangible difference just moving to the v-force reeds, and again after re-jetting. Money well spent for me.

Top Bottom