kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
do they make a v-force for the KDX 200? i run one on my kx 250 and i love it but i cant find one for my 03 kdx, i only see a listing for a kdx 250

Lutz

Oct 3, 2001
Yes, they make a v-force for the KDX 200/220. Rocky Mountain MC has them for sure; not sure who else does. I have one on my 1995 KDX 225.
Good luck,
Lutz

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
I just put the DF II on my bike, got it from rockymountain. I would like to say CC was right, it is awesome. My bike has so much more mid range with a little extra on the top end.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Note the DF and DFII are not at all the same.

DF:
Black in color. Reeds not adjustable.

DFII
Grey in color. Reeds ARE adjustable (by relocating the reed stops).

There have been guys getting 'good deals' on a moto tassinari product only to find it's NOT a II.

Yep. The one for the '03 is the same as since '95

http://mototassinari.com/

has a 'contact us' link. You can ask them about their application notes being off. They told me months ago that they knew they needed to update their listing..doesn't look like it's happened, yet.

david: Did you happen to change FROM a radvalve? Stock reeds& cage? You running 'hi' or 'lo' tension? It comes 'hi'. MT says their testing indicates that's the best for most bikes. When it comes to woods applications, though...hope you DO check the 'lo' setting.

Yeah. It's terrific, ain't it! ...which is why I've been harping on it!! Seems most think I'm just preaching an 'imo'. Actually, the testing put into that product was considerable. My riding buddy was a 'beta tester' for the DFII on his '00 200. We messed with it for months.

Thanks for the endorsement! It's a great product.

re: 'cc was right'....Can I tell my wife SOMEone thinks so?? ;)

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
CC I was running the stock reeds and cage. I left it in the high setting, my 220 with kg 35 already has plenty of bottom end. I really appreciate the extra rpm's on top. Of course after my next h/s I might find that I miss that little extra bottom end it had. If that's the case I will try the low setting. At least I have the option with this, unlike the rad valve.

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
thanks guys, i just got my contrct back from moto tassinari, i alreay have a v-force for my kx 250, but i am or sure getting one for my kdx

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom