Valley Motorsports in Lomira, WI

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Hey all.

I race motocross in District 16 and enjoyed a few Friday night Stadium races at Valley in Lomira, WI. I heard they were not going to offer any club memberships this year, but thought they would still have occassional Friday night races.

Just found the District 16 stadium motocross schedule for 2002, and there are no Valley races listed.

Does anyone know if the place is closing the gate for good, or what's the deal?? I have really enjoyed racing there.

Wardd.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
I know that

Dave Arva reads this board dailey, maybe this will be the post we get him to sign in and write something!

If he dont' answer this post by the weekend I can ask him and reply later since i have been talking to him weekly.

wardy

davemx

Nov 20, 2001
Last I heard Valley will have 4-6 friday night races.
She didn't come to the fall sanctioning meeting so valley will not be on the D16 schedule. Haven't heard if she is offering memberships this year.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Thanks, Dave.

Do you happen to know the dates they are planning, or where one could call to find out?

I would certainly think if she were intending on have some races then posting 'somewhere' would be a good idea to increase the turn out. The only information I could find last year was off the district stadium schedule.

Thanks...
Wardd

Top Bottom