rumblefish

Apr 21, 2000
Hi, I'm going to be moving to Vancouver Island soon, and wanted to know if anyone on here lives there. I know of the track in Nanaimo, but Im actually going to be living in Victoria. If anyone knows of any good places to ride around Victoria, please let me know. Thanks.

huskyboy

Feb 5, 2000
A riding buddy of mine lives near Victoria. A couple of years ago we went out to ride with him. He took us to a great place north of Sooke. There is also the Victoria Motorcycle club (I think that is the name). I'm sure they could give you some good info.

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
Hey I live in Victoria. Yeah it'd be a smart thing to join the motorcycle club here. I just moved here a few months ago. Don't have my bike up here yet though. Supposedly there's a gravel pit with lots of trails out back theat the club owns and there's another area more for trials bikes that I actually was at to watch a hillclimb. There's supposed to be good riding back there too, but you have to be a member to ride both these places. It's only $30 though. We'll have to go out together once I get my bike up here!

Top Bottom