kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
The new style 04 kx125-250 bolts on if you drill the holes a little bigger for the inserts. I think mine is Acerbis. Don't know about vented.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
no way, it fits?... MAN IM BUYIN IT!... those fenders look WAY better than the regular KDX ones. Does it work ok with the wheel size? Im not sure if the KDX's and the KX's have different wheel sizes. So ANY 2004 KX fender will work? Just the hole need to br drilled bigger for those metal thingys?

I think I am going to try the Cycra vented front fender if they have it. otherwise, a regular KX fender will do!

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Yeah it fits good. I think the front wheel sizes are the same but either way it looks great. You can get flo.green, regular green, & black. As far as ANY fender goes - I would assume. I got the acerbis. Make sure you order '04 or it will be the same ol' thing.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
yeah, I ordered the '03/'04 KX125/250 Acerbis front fender in black, and some XGX Graphics from MX south (impact skull). Ill let you guys know what happens when it comes in. They both have the SAME EXACT front tire, and rim and all.

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
all late model Race bikes, (big bike) and trail bikes (not like the KLX125), have 21 inch front wheels, and most are a 36 hole spoke pattern. so any fender is going to clear.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom