Sep 15, 2004
I got a used 2002 CR 250.I recently put a jd jett kit in.Money well spent. :nod: Now i put a pro circuit pipe and silencer on.What about a vforce 3 reed cage?I have heard that the factory reed cage in that model and year leak air.Any one else hear of this?Anyone else done this mod??Is the cage worth it?Will this richen the jetting?

chevyss_98

Feb 26, 2006
my cousin did all that to his CR but with a faty pipe, and the V-Force reed cage, he said the power went up a hell of a lot with the pipe, but the cage literally did nothing, and he said it wasnt money well spent

personally im going to put the Boyesen Pro series reeds in my bike for now, and to a pipe in a couple of months........ i might get daring enough to spend the money on the V-Force down the road,

pricing is 68$ canadian for the Boyesen Pro series reeds, and 190$ for the V-force system locally, so im willing to spend 68 bucks for a difference

lemme know wacha do, and how it works out, and i will follow if it works for ya, goodluck!

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
almost there

i just put the vforce 3 on. pc pipe and silencer. i am waiting for an rc valve cable. as soon as i get the cable i will go for a spin and tell you all about it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom