Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I have moved to the Victorville area here in Ca for about the next 6 months and am looking to do some riding this weekend. I would love to find some people going to ride at Glen Helen on Sat to meet up with or here where some other people may be riding this weekend to meet some fellow riders.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey Kaw_boy_5,

Checkout Proride.com for information on MX tracks in So. Cal. You actually have two tracks right in your backyard: VMC (just outside Victorville), and Sunrise, which is in Adelanto (just a few minutes from Victorville).

Glen Helen can get really crowded on Saturdays, whereas VMC and/orVictorville have small crowds and are well prepped.

Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend, but I may go to Sunrise next Sunday.

Keep posting here and I'm sure you'll meet up with some fellow DRNr's sooner or later.

Cliff

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'm still fighting a bout with the flu right now, but I'll be up for a ride next Saturday. I'll post something before then.
I don't do tracks, but we've got a couple areas nearby with some great single-track!:D

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom