mobrown

Jan 26, 2004
Does anyone have any idea how you view the photos on this site? I tried logging in at the photo forum and it accepts the log in. When I try to view a picture it asks me to log in again! This just happens over and over again. Am I doing something wrong? I would really like to check outsome of the flix.

Thanks in advance to anyone with assistance.

Slips

Jan 24, 2004
Newp. Followed the link, deleted the cookies and still no photos. Says I must register and then says I already registered.

B

biglou

Use the link in the thread Rich linked to above, clear cookies, then click "Login" on the photos main page and see if that does it. I had the same prob couple weeks back, followed this procedure and it's been fine since. No logging in each time, etc.

Ronson

~SPONSOR~
Nov 4, 2003
Cant See Pictures

I am having the same problem. Cleared my cookies and I still get message that I have to be registered to view photos. Has to be a site problem. Ive sent 3 e mails but they have gone unanswered. Fustrating!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
For some in this thread, can registered members view the photo albums? I thought you had to be a subscriber level or higher to view photo's?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Registered users can VIEW pictures but they can't upload anything.

Just to clarify a few things. The Forums login and the Photo Gallery logins are seperate. Even if you are logged into the Forums you still have to log into the photo gallery to view.

If you are having problems follow the Clear the Cookies link.

mobrown

Jan 26, 2004
Thanx but...

Thanx a lot everyone for the advice but I'm throwin' in the towel! Trying to view these photos just gets me into a hopeless loop of log ins that inevitabely requires me to just get off of the site then get back on. I just don't get it :ugg:

Top Bottom