jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
Yeah, everything was going okay till you had to chime in and be a smartass. I was relating to most of all the other threads I was reading in the past year and you don't know what I was reading, so you dont have my point of view of things here. Plus those are just the threads that I started, not the countless ones I've replied to and potentially helped people by not being a smartass. This is just one thread that you could have just let alone and moved on to the next one, but you had to throw your comments in. This is not yahoo chat where you pick fights and make fun of people all of the time, some of us want real advise. Most of the time I rarely need advise on anything, I'm usually the one that someone comes to, but when I do need it it's nice to be able to get on the pc at 2 am and just throw a question out to you all, that's what I like about sites like this one. After reading this post you're probably going to HAVE to reply again just to be "one up on the serve". So go ahead, I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore......YOU WIN!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
jumpingjoe628 said:
Yeah, everything was going okay till you had to chime in and be a smartass. I was relating to most of all the other threads I was reading in the past year and you don't know what I was reading, so you dont have my point of view of things here. Plus those are just the threads that I started, not the countless ones I've replied to and potentially helped people by not being a smartass. This is just one thread that you could have just let alone and moved on to the next one, but you had to throw your comments in. This is not yahoo chat where you pick fights and make fun of people all of the time, some of us want real advise. Most of the time I rarely need advise on anything, I'm usually the one that someone comes to, but when I do need it it's nice to be able to get on the pc at 2 am and just throw a question out to you all, that's what I like about sites like this one. After reading this post you're probably going to HAVE to reply again just to be "one up on the serve". So go ahead, I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore......YOU WIN!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Once again, you prove yourself to be a moron. Did you see who I quoted? Not you. I was not talking to you, ass! And once again you are breaking your arm to pat yourself on the back since you are the one to always give help and not ask for it. You are a real king among men. You are not going to reply? Why not? Because you realize that this whole time you come across as being a real ass? Or because you know that you really have nothing to say to me that makes any sense at all. Either way, I guess I got the last word! Sweet!

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Jamir said:
Once again, you prove yourself to be a moron. Did you see who I quoted? Not you. I was not talking to you, ass! And once again you are breaking your arm to pat yourself on the back since you are the one to always give help and not ask for it. You are a real king among men. You are not going to reply? Why not? Because you realize that this whole time you come across as being a real ass? Or because you know that you really have nothing to say to me that makes any sense at all. Either way, I guess I got the last word! Sweet!

you better watch out,he might fire up the photoshop again.. :rotfl:

watch out Cooperland,Johnny-oingo-ja-boingo is about to show us all how it's done... :ohmy:

Funny how people get all wound up ..

Crazy

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
What he fails to realize is that not only do I not care about his silliness, it amuses me to see someone get so fired up.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
ya know you NEVER let anyone know when they are getting to you,cause then it's all over. once the inital "high speed wobble" starts it's hard to recover without getting mad....

no one cares about what you can do(when your braggin') so take your egotistical arse and stand in front of a mirror and tell someone who cares... :rotfl: ...

I know several people like that and they ALWAYS have a reason why something did not go right,or someone else caused this or...... :blah: :blah:

I have better things to do then "polishing my chrome" all day..

Crazy

Last edited:

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
crazy4nitro said:
I have better things to do that "polishing my chrome" all day..

Crazy

umm thats funny....

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
crazy4nitro said:
ya know you NEVER let anyone know when they are getting to you,cause then it's all over. once the inital "high speed wobble" starts it's hard to recover without getting mad....

no one cares about what you can do(when your braggin') so take your egotistical arse and stand in front of a mirror and tell someone who cares... :rotfl: ...

I know several people like that and they ALWAYS have a reason why something did not go right,or someone else caused this or...... :blah: :blah:

I have better things to do that "polishing my chrome" all day..

Crazy

Bragging to me about being a fast rider is like bragging to a Special Olympics member about being a fast runner. If I wanted to be fast, I would spend more time on the track and less time at Taco Bell. You know? And then to come on here and tell me that he is "letting me" have the last word? Come on. I had the last word before this hit page two. The best part is knowing that as soon as this ass clown turns on his computer, he goes directly to his subscribed threads and clicks the top of the list which is where this one lies. Because some people just love to try to get out of being owned!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
:nener: Sounds to me like all ya'all all could use a good mouth guard.

duke

Oct 9, 1999
Wow, its been what, a month since I was the first person posting a response to the mans question on locating a Jofa? It seems to have taken quite a divergent path from where it started.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
2stroke said:
that alot of posts on this board melt down into bitch fests?
:coocoo:

Wow, on a forum? Good observation.

Someone should really just shut this thread down. I think it has ran it's course.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
2stroke said:
that alot of posts on this board melt down into bitch fests?

Man I wish someone would invite me to a bitch feast.

OHIOMOTOXER

May 9, 2002
jumpingjoe628

I too like the look of "old" when racin vintage.
I found all the stuff and then some at the local motorcycle junk yards, shoot the ones around here STILL have atics chock full or "old time" goodies.
Make the treck to Ohio for vintage motorcycle days in July the swap meet took me 5 HOURS to go through!
**** is an excellent source.
ahrma.org has an on line classified section.
I keep a running ad in the local "trader" paper stating all my wanted items.
I have all my outfits hanging on my shop wall dating back to 1974.
good luck.

Top Bottom