sameden

Jul 13, 2005
I live about 20mins outside of richmond in a city called mechanicsville and i know a few tracks to ride at but i was looking for somewhere like a field of something of that sort if anyone knows and to ride at.....thanks.

gymrat86

Dec 20, 2005
Slades park

Hey man if ya get the urge to drive like an hour than we can go ride at an awesome trail park called Slades park. they have 300 acres of land with 14 miles of trails and evey kind of terrain that you can think of . I live in smithfield about 20 mins from it let me know if ya want to. pgrah1986@verizon.net

yak600

Sep 20, 2007
ya it would be nice to find some private owned places though. we have a place in stafford,va near geico. anyone can ride there for now until they start construction on the lowe's. it has a couple small jumps, an oval, and some trails. its sweet b/c its 2 minutes from the house. anyone racing millers tavern in october? i should be there, it'll be my first time. i know the tidewater dirt riders have places to ride but you gotta get in the club and the club is full right now. :bang: where is the love?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom