wanting part # for rear axle snail adjuster

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
I've looked at buykawasaki.com for the right side snail adjuster (the one thats not welded to the axle) and have looked at years 87, 89, 93, 95. All the pictures just showed the axle with the snail welded there but didn't show the right side snail.
Can any good samaritan there help a lone Texan in S America get a part number? (maybe next time you're at your friendly neighborhood dealer)

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
here Jag #33040-1067

look under "swingarm" for the part :thumb:

crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
jaguar said:
Man, you really are rightly called crash-burn since your head has gone numb from all your falls. READ MY FIRST POST!

Sorry my link didn't help you out. Next time i'll have to give you a play by play because you are obviously computer illiterate. It took me a whole 10 seconds to find the part number. Hopefully next time you will think twice before you post in this forum. And by the way this is a good forum, don't go ruining it with replies like that, there aren't too many good forums like this left. Thanks Wibby for listing the part number, you beat me too it. The reason why you couldn't find it with the other number is because that was the Ref #.

crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
Oh yea here is another link for you: <b>CLICK ME</b> <-------Click there

<b>Step by Step Instructions:
1) Click on CLICK ME
2) Type in a Zip code or City/State or Dealer Name
3) Click Submit
4) Find a dealers phone #
5) Dial the #
6) Ask very nicely what you are looking for</b>

If you have trouble locating the United States (between Canada and Mexico), there is a link to a map for your use. There is also a link to look up Zip Codes.

<b>ZIP CODES </b><-------Click there

<b>MAP OF USA</b><-------Click there

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
sorry for the hot reply CrashBurn but really I did already say that I had looked unsuccessfully at the buykawasaki site and then you said to go there and look. I had looked, which is why I was asking help from this forum. What was strange is that the parts page that shows the rear axle and its welded on snail adjuster didn't also show the loose snail adjuster.
thanks Wibby, thats the right #. costs $17.

cyclebradd88

Apr 19, 2003
I have not been able to access the parts diagrams there for a couple months now. When I choose a parts category, it sends me back to the main page. Any ideas what could be happening?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…