Waterproof OXTARs ??? please advise

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
I really want to try a new pair of OXTARS. I ride in loads of deep water and mud. I called their US head quarters and asked whick models are the most water tight. The lady I spoke with seemed unsure when she said the mid level TCX Comp boot was "water resistant", the Pro model, she couldn't tell me anything on.

Can anyone vouch for the OXTARS and their dryness? Thanks.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I can't vouch for the waterproofness yet. I just got mine yesterday and haven't rode in them yet. I will warn those looking at these, that they do seem to be fairly narrow in width. I don't have particularly wide feet, probably average width, and they feel a little snug out of the box. Don't think it's going to be an issue for me, but might for someone with a wide foot.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
JTT said:
I can't vouch for the waterproofness yet. I just got mine yesterday and haven't rode in them yet. I will warn those looking at these, that they do seem to be fairly narrow in width. I don't have particularly wide feet, probably average width, and they feel a little snug out of the box. Don't think it's going to be an issue for me, but might for someone with a wide foot.

Yep, I had to send mine bach to Jeff at MXSouth. Those boots aren't for people with wide feet.Nice boot though !

I should be receiving my SG10's anyday now. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom