Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
over to Lansing cycle and picked up the new bike. A spiffy new 2007 250 XC-W with lights and D/S kit on it. I just got to put a horn on it and get it inspected for a DOT plate.

Next comes swapping over the personal items I want and getting the shock spring changed. I hope to ride it by next weekend but I'll have to spend some time in the garage getting it all done. It don't relly look much different from an '06 but the cylinder is smaller.

I got to put the Marsh Racing modified sub frame on too. First race with her will probably be Upland :cool:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Ain't it fun. I also picked up my 250 xcf-w yesterday. Fred, what did you use for a DS kit? I'm looking for a good quality bar mounted thumb switch for high, low, and horn. Any ideas. The Euro KTM's have a good looking switch but not sure if I can get one in the US.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Ain't it fun. I also picked up my 250 xcf-w yesterday. Fred, what did you use for a DS kit? I'm looking for a good quality bar mounted thumb switch for high, low, and horn. Any ideas. The Euro KTM's have a good looking switch but not sure if I can get one in the US.

Denny
They put the EE lighting kit on it, the hi/lo wiring kit with a toggle switch mounted to the inside of the headlite, a brakelight switch and I have a Acerbis mirror. EE lis plate holder.

I plan to get the switch for the CDI for it too, then I can pass cars! :rotfl:

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
man - o - man

Daddy's got a new pair of shoes...

like Fred needs more Bling!

I've got my eye on a 144SX - 190lbs dry sounds sweeeet. My 250 is just too much to handle... :(

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I think it may be ready for a test ride Sunday at LMC Clubgrounds.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
This new bike stuff is fun. The UPS man came twice today, once yesterday. Should see him 3-4 more times within the next week. The Bling is really coming together. No Pink rims, not trying to compete with DW, but this thing is looking sweet. The hard part is remembering what I have ordered, don't want to do it twice. Its going to be a shame to get this beauty dirty.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Da pink rims look sweeeeeeeet don't they, you musta hit your head on something when you went down on you knee.... :nod: Ya know Denny no matter what you bolt on that bike the orange still sucks.....Now don't do like everyone else and buy nothing but orange accessories. ;)

Ba Bling,
DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Da pink rims look sweeeeeeeet don't they, you musta hit your head on something when you went down on you knee.... :nod: Ya know Denny no matter what you bolt on that bike the orange still sucks.....Now don't do like everyone else and buy nothing but orange accessories. ;)

Ba Bling,
DW

Spoken from a man that has broken bling meters befroe!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
PoeBrian said:
Fred T.,
Post a pic of that bad boy!!

No pictures until it's done.

Top Bottom