UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Many of you know that I, and some others, lament the demise of enduros that actually test the riders. Seems that they are few and far between. There are a few spread amongst the districts.

So, in the interest of actually promoting these enduros, and actually providing an incentive for riders to attend these events, I invented the Midwest ToughMan Series (link).

Check it out -- lets see who really is interested in riding the more challenging events offered in the midwest! :cool:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Thanks for signing up!
I really hope that there's a good number of riders that will participate. Would be great to see more riders learn to love a challenging event!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
tdunn976 said:
Maybe...we'll see... I ment to come but.....I had to drink my broccilli............what day was that.......
I've raced 3 out of 5 of those races since 2005 :ride: - Funny thing is is that I've never seen your tender azz saddle up for any of them.... ;) Grow a pair and join us for some fun - Shat me or Jordan will even ride your damn bike up the hills for ya :cool:

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
I've raced 3 out of 5 of those races since 2005 :ride: - Funny thing is is that I've never seen your tender azz saddle up for any of them.... ;) Grow a pair and join us for some fun - Shat me or Jordan will even ride your damn bike up the hills for ya :cool:

:nod: :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Me too :cool:

I still recommend you buying a quad instead of a bike. Just saying.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Thanks to those that have signed up!
I'm psyched to see that you guys are into it!
I'm working on getting more sponsors -- hoping to have a stash of prizes to send out at the end of the season!

Ummm, DW, I haven't seen your sign up form? :debil:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hit the damn button many times - Didn't look as if it did anything....What's up with the link?

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Hmmm. works for me. Not sure what the problem might be.
You can fill out the form, and attach it to an email, and send it to me at: midwest.toughman-AT-hotmail.com

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don't own a quad. I have a Yam Rhino - And no you can't use it, cause you'll probably hurt your knee..... ;)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
salgeek said:
Rhino = quad for old people

Simple/Slick "youthful" form.

stir
Nope. Not so old man. Your defiantly outa the loop. Rhino = bad azz hunt'n rig and major snow removal device. Also acts as a really cool party wagon for traveling between bonfires :cool:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Wolverine423 said:
Nope. Not so old man. Your defiantly outa the loop. Rhino = bad azz hunt'n rig and major snow removal device. Also acts as a really cool party wagon for traveling between bonfires :cool:
Says the "Old Man"

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Wolverine423 said:

It still has 4 wheels :nener: & you are right DW they are very cool & useful vehicles. I have a blast whenever I ride/drive my daughter Cassies :cool:

Dave L.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Seems some people are having issues with the form on the website. I think you might need to update your Adobe Reader. Meanwhile, I've asked Ryan to put the form up in Word or some other version that you peeps can access.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Sounds like fun to me. Especially the couple places I have never been to. Is it to early to make reservations on the bus? :cool: Hey, does this mean that we may actually use some of the Thursday night trail ride stuff in the Loose Moose :p

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Go figure, there's more riders from IN stepping up than MI riders.
Seems everyone talks a big game, about how they want a challenge and all.
But when the challenge is put in front of them they whimper and turn away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom