MXmama

Dec 1, 2004
Hi everyone :) I haven't been on here in a few months, but just wanted to say Thank You to whoever said go to Ocotillo way back in December when I was asking where to go riding with my son. We made the drive today leaving a bit later than we wanted to, but we got there about 10:30 or so, and found a nice shade tree and picnic table with a cover. I know this isn't the "season" for Ocotillo, but we still did some good riding and good learning ( it was my son's 2nd time out).
On an exciting note I ventured to the potty with my daughter and was glad to see they were so clean, but soon after washing our hands, we smelled smoke (like firework smoke) and we got back in the truck and went back to our area. Someone threw a smoke bomb on the roof of the shower/restroom area and the rangers were there very quickly and no one got hurt. Just someone being dumb. Of course it got way too hot by 1:00 so we packed it up and came back home. We will definately go back during cooler weather. Thanks Again.
Monique

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Another Ocotillo convert... Glad to see it. Let's get good people out there again. Since the dunes got to be so much hassle, idiots have been flocking to Ocotillo, as your smoke bomb incident indicates. fyi, the Halloween Poker Run and Spook Show should be experienced at least once. ...N

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom