WER damper and fork conversion

Trimmer

May 21, 2006
1) I was wondering if my WER damper on my 220 is going to line-up on a KX250 bottom clamp if I do the fork conversion...?

2) Is it better to just get the KX front wheel? Is the KDX's axl the problem with trying to use the KDX front wheel?

I've read all the great post on the conversion, thanks for those with pics for s l o w e r people like me.

3) Why did the forum eat my user id? I used to be a rubbersidedown, now I'm a trimmer...don't ask.

Be safe.

dixie

Feb 22, 2003
Hay, Trimmer Yes ON # 1 ? . Everything fits the same no matter what bottom clamp tree is used, fender, Damper, all the same, # 2 ? To ways you can go the KDX axle is smaller in dia I made spacers or shims for mine or you can machine your own parts, The other way is to get the KX axle bearings and spacers New is about 130.00 $ Hope this helps you out Best mod you can do, Took Me 10 years to Make the move, There are a bunch who have done this mod and will give you a hand, also do a search Lots of info on the conversion, Good luck takes about a 1 hour to do. Than you are ready to Rock & Roll on the new forks and start clicking away, My time is up. Dixie out.

Top Bottom