What are stock main and pilot jets in 03 KDX200

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Does anyone know? I think I have the right jets to change to after adding my pipe, reeds and losing the airbox lid but I was wondering, will the mods tend to make the bike run richer or leaner? As most have commented, stock the bike seems to be running real rich. Plug was black and oily.

Thanks

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Go to: **edit** Now there's some dubbyas in it... Sorry.
http://www.buykawasaki.com

Bookmark it.

Display the parts diagram for your model. Maybe printout pertinent diagrams.

Not only will it answer the question, it will undoubtedly come in handy many times when it comes to identification of parts and the kawi part numbers. Also the non-stock options that kawi has available.

And, yes. Certainly the site noted in the 'Every kdx rider should read this!' thread stuck to the top of this forum has great jetting info for step-by-step basic modifications to the kdx.

BTW, the modifications you list will make the bike run leaner....but not leaner enough(er). ;)

Last edited:

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Thanks guys. I have some jets from a friend with the same bike and mods but his is an '01 model. He gave me a 155 main and 45 pilot. I am tempted to just stick those in an see how it runs but wanted to make sure I was going the right directions relative to stock and running rich.

Tom

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom