Help What bike to get as a beginner

hunter7778

Nov 14, 2021
Hello I am 22, 210, 6 ft looking to get into riding. I race sprint cars and have raced my whole life. I just recently moved and next to my house is a riding park. I have rode little pit bikes before and have balance in other forms. Just curious what bike would be a good bike to start on. The riding park has lots of tracks and obviously I won’t be at the pro track etc. but I have a plot of land with lots of trails at my parents that are rideable. If you could point me In the right direction that would be a good way to go it would be much appreciated. I don’t want to get something that will be overboard for what I need and don’t want to hurt myself or jeopardize someone else. Thank you.

iammargarette

Aug 2, 2018
Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a good option, you may want to check out Google for more information.
Admin Edit:
Incredibly bad info given here.

Last edited by a moderator:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a good option, you may want to check out Google for more information.
I think he's looking for a dirt bike. Do a search here and see what you come up with. If you still have any questions, let us know. For your size and experience I'd go with a 250 or 300 2 stroke. Any brand except Chinese. They are easy yo de-tune with the powervalve if the hit is too much for you. If you wanted to just putt around a 125 would work but you'd want more power eventually. Where are you located?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…