Help What bike to get as a beginner

hunter7778

Nov 14, 2021
Hello I am 22, 210, 6 ft looking to get into riding. I race sprint cars and have raced my whole life. I just recently moved and next to my house is a riding park. I have rode little pit bikes before and have balance in other forms. Just curious what bike would be a good bike to start on. The riding park has lots of tracks and obviously I won’t be at the pro track etc. but I have a plot of land with lots of trails at my parents that are rideable. If you could point me In the right direction that would be a good way to go it would be much appreciated. I don’t want to get something that will be overboard for what I need and don’t want to hurt myself or jeopardize someone else. Thank you.

iammargarette

Aug 2, 2018
Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a good option, you may want to check out Google for more information.
Admin Edit:
Incredibly bad info given here.

Last edited by a moderator:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Kawasaki Ninja 250 is a good option, you may want to check out Google for more information.
I think he's looking for a dirt bike. Do a search here and see what you come up with. If you still have any questions, let us know. For your size and experience I'd go with a 250 or 300 2 stroke. Any brand except Chinese. They are easy yo de-tune with the powervalve if the hit is too much for you. If you wanted to just putt around a 125 would work but you'd want more power eventually. Where are you located?

Top Bottom