kx80rider

Mar 29, 2002
Hey all, im all most 14, im about 5'4 and way arond 115 lbs. I have been rideing for about 3 years, and right now i have a 2000 kx 80. about all i do is trail ride, and the kx can barly go up any hills and were we ride is all hills, and it brakes down every time i trail ride it, and trying to keep it maintanded is a pain. the xr 200 seams to small. from the pictures i seen, and i rode it when i was 12. But what would be the best bike? whats the specs on a xr 250? And also how much shoude i sell my kx for? i bought it brand new last year and never raced it and keeped it very well maintanded, well thanks for any help,
Philip

kx80rider

Mar 29, 2002
Ok, Thanks for all the replys, on the KDX how would you lower it? I rode a cr 250 the other day, and i did fine on it in the field, but it was way to high, but i handled it fine, I also rode a 93 KDX 250 last week and i think it was to small, but it was a 93 and its been totly reworked and he lost a lot of horsepower on it. Does any one know how many hourse powera kdx 200 would be? is the maintace the same as a race bike? well thanks!
Philip

Top Bottom