Jul 14, 2007
Currently I have a Honda 100XR, but its kind of tiny for me and I need a new bike, what bike would you guys suggest? (I'm only 14 so take that into consideration)

1) your physical size-5'7" and 124 pounds.
2) How physical / aggressive are you I'm aggresive.
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, Fields, jumps.
4) Do you have any riding experience-i dont know much about bikes, but I've been riding them since I was 10. My dad always works on them if they need anything.
5) Do you think you will race-Not sure. I want to, but I doubt it because my dad doesnt want me to and its to expensive.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work-I"m going to learn about them then yes. I had a gas powered remote controll car which is like this just mini and I knew pretty much everything on that.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice-I would kinda perferr 2 stroke but I've never had one and I'm not sure. What sounds best to you guys?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? - Yes, theres two of them. They carry honda, yahmaha, suzuski - all the name brands.
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike-not sure. I was hopping on getting a used one (mabey a 02-03 model or something like that for cheaper) But, If you suggest a newer model then I'll go for that. just whatever.
10) Do you live in California-No.
11) Your age-14.
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion-I dont think so.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom