What do I need to bring?

Hello everyone, First of all I would just like to ask if anyone is going alone? 2nd, what do I need to bring with me? I think I'll be camping the whole time. Are there any washing facilities? Are there restaurants close by or should I just bring my grill? Should I bring my pressure washer? Where do people keep their bike if they don't have an enclosed trailer? I pretty much have the bare minimum and I was just wondering what I should expect. Thanks in advance.

oldguy

Always Broken
lots of beer

:p
Not sure about food but we are bringing a grill.
As far as your bike just keep it by your camp at night and it will be ok. I am sure there will be many there alone but with this group that won't last long.

smb_racing

Master of None
to secure my bike I'm just going to bring a long cable lock and put it through my wheels/frame and then loop it through the bumper of my truck. I'm bringing the bear necessities, I like to travel light.

But as to oldguy's comment on not being alone for long, I'm looking for a little clarification as to whom would be there to keep lonely folks company :confused:

oldguy

Always Broken
Originally posted by smb_racing
But as to oldguy's comment on not being alone for long, I'm looking for a little clarification as to whom would be there to keep lonely folks company :confused:
Why noone other than Gomer. You come alone and have food he will be your friend. He will eat with you, sleep with you:scream: even shower with you:( and then wash your bike:p
Just don't drink his gatorade:think

smb_racing

Master of None
HAHA, that's the funniest thing I've heard for a while, you just made my day oldguy :)

good point...what about washing? I heard no electricity, and if there is mud, my bike will weigh 350 pounds by the end of the 'fest! Please don't make me bring heavy shock and fork springs for the last 2 days!

Cable lock? We are out in the middle of nowhere, 100+ riders and all their stuff... believe me, you don't have to worry about your bike getting stolen!

Cleaning bikes? No problem, powerwasher on site. And no, there will be no charge to use it.

smb_racing

Master of None
well you know okie, better safe than sorry, I'll have just paid my last bike payment when I get to the fest so I'm a bit overprotective ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Re: lots of beer

Originally posted by oldguy
:p Lots of Beer
The beer necessities...:cool: I'd be willing to pay extra for a case of Lienenkugel. Can't get that stuff down here.

oldguy

Always Broken
Re: Re: lots of beer

Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

The beer necessities...:cool: I'd be willing to pay extra for a case of Lienenkugel. Can't get that stuff down here.
there is a rewason that doesn't get down your way. I'll put a case of it on my list

I think I heard no bottles...may want to keep that in mind. Glass bottles, that is...plastic, carbon fiber, titanium alloy beer bottles are fine.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
oldguy--You are a gentleman and a scholar! :cool: