SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Moparman1539 said:
Im a stay at home teen, bum money off my parents ;) :cool: .

Nah. Ive been trying to get a job since new years. but i have been struggling in school. So now that im cought up i got an application to work at GameStop, part time.

Besides that... I might work for my grand fater for money. (he has a tire buisness)

Man, ive been trying to learn C++ from a bunch of tuts on the internet. And just messin around with it, and whatnot. But i cant get the hang of it. Its just soo confusing. And i wanted to take a class for it, but the school got rid of it :yell: . so now im going to take 2 years of CAD... (i know how to do that alittle...)

There's some university text books that definitely help with learning C++.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
oldguy said:
I am retired and live off my wife.

I want that job! Well only to live off of Phil...it would be weird to live off my "wife". lol

just_a_rider said:
doesn't any one have a normal job :)

I'm an Assistant Manager for Advance Auto Parts. That's pretty normal :)

Phil is a Quality Control Tech at a dairy bottling facility.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Information Technology Coordinator = "The IT Guy" for a County Agency. Pay's not great, but it provides good benefits, and mucho time off, and very flexiable hours. Did 5 for Uncle Sam in the USA before that.

RMZRyder

Dec 1, 2006
Work in the oil fields of Oklahoma and Texas, definetly pays the bills for now, in 3 years or so I wil inherit a moving company, til then its manual labor for me. :cool:

Broken Spoke

Mar 1, 2004
I started out as a Mechanical Engineer in the construction industry. I am now more of a Project Manager type. I do not get to do a lot of engineering work anymore, but the pay is better. I work for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Senior Programmer Analyst for a fairly large Corporation, maintaining and developing new software applications using mostly ILE RPG and RPG IV.

Been here for 23 years, enjoyed it the first 5 years. :bang:

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
United States Marine, Oorah. I am an Engineering Equipment Operator (HE) for the Marine Corp. Spent 3 months learning how to operate Heavy Equipment (Dozers, Graders, Trams, Extended Boom Forklifts, Backhoes, n such). Its an awesome job, plus when Im out of the Corp I can build my own tracks.

Top Bottom