firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
www.teamdirtygirls.com

I emailed these gals for some more information, and Terri called me back today to talk on the phone. They have been around for a couple years and have been very involved with women’s downhill mountain bike racing. They sponsor a women’s MTB team and are branching out into other women’s sports, including MX. I spoke for quite a while with Terri who was very nice. You can get in touch with her via the contact information on the website. They are accepting racer resumes and are looking for attitude and dedication in addition to results, she said. I thought it was pretty cool and ordered some shirts. I am in no position to send off resumes of my own since next season is totally up in the air at this point. I know I am not in any position to do what I had wanted to, which was race the entire NMA off-road series and one or two of the smaller local MX series. With as much time as I’ve spent off the bike, I won’t be even close to ready for any of these races. But for all you others, now is resume season anyway. Or, if you don’t race, they have some cool shirts (I think).

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Sounds like a good idea, but I wish they had put more on their website than just their t-shirts and hats. :think

Top Bottom