What music do you listen to while you ride?

• Rock

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Country

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Ballet

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The ringin in my ears

Votes: 67 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have found that a song drives your soul when you race and it helps alot, mine (circa 1974-82) was Deep purple,Highwaystar and Montrose,Bad motorscooter. My oldest son races with Mudvayne, Determined (highly recommended). My younger son races with the Married with children tune (goon style) My daughter, thats is yet to happen.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What, no ipod?

IamRyan said:
how exactly do you listen to music and ride....... headphones?

but other then that just the zing of the engine
In your head, no external help,you feel the bike,you flow,momentum,what drives your soul??? Albeit racing or riding.

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
I have about 200 bands on my Ipod that range from old school rock to metal -death metal - some punk. So i just normal just leave it on shuffle. But if i want to get picky.
It will be something on the lines of.. Killswitch Engage - Mudvayne - Underoath - Pantera -As I lay Dying ... You get the idea..

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Wretchedhell.com

letsride24-7 said:
I have about 200 bands on my Ipod that range from old school rock to metal -death metal - some punk. So i just normal just leave it on shuffle. But if i want to get picky.
It will be something on the lines of.. Killswitch Engage - Mudvayne - Underoath - Pantera -As I lay Dying ... You get the idea..
Nice,check this site, my younger sons band.

Skinnghi

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 15, 2006
Skindred is always a good choice, but I usually listen to Mudvayne "Determined" and a select other few of theirs. Gotta have that music to pump you up.

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
riding is the one activity where i'm content without music. now if i actually had a mp3 thingy, i'm sure i'd use it on the trails.
in that case, it would be....yee-haw, some good ol country music.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Yanni, Kenny G, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Amish Hymnals, sounds of the humpback, it just depends on how excited I am to ride that day. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom