What music do you listen to while you ride?

• Rock

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Country

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Ballet

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The ringin in my ears

Votes: 67 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hunt4steve

fat guy on a bike....
Feb 5, 2007
players & Music

I have a 1GB iRiver that has done really well for me. Normally when I would ride my street bikes I would use ear buds. Recently, I picked up a set of Sony Fontopia Ear-Buds that seal out the outside noise better, plus they hook over your hear to help hold in place.

I like to listen to some POD (Payment on Death), DC-Talk, Jermany Camp, Creed, Disciple...all good stuff to get your motivated and into the groove. :cool:

hunt4steve

fat guy on a bike....
Feb 5, 2007
thanks. I knew it something along those lines. I get my tunes from Napster, so I don't pay too much attention to the nameing convention once I get them.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
letsride24-7 said:
I like to listen to some POD (Payment on Death),

That is POD. (Payable on Death) :nod:[/QUOTE]

you beat me to it ;) . the POD i referred to is also Payable on Death, i love their song "Satelitte". if you like that harder stuff, you should check out Skillet's "Whispers in the Dark" or sometimes called "Whispers".

BRUTE448

Aug 3, 2006
pod runners

i have used the podcast pod runner..i run at 140,150 BPM but for riding id try 170 or 180 to really get going...plus there about an hour so no having to creat a playlist and or skip a song

darylZero

Feb 22, 2007
I have never listened to music while riding but I do like to listen to Rage Against the Machine while playing Excite Bike on the NES. :laugh:

pryor

Oct 21, 2006
I have never listened to music while riding, like to listen for angry sounds from my motor. If I did it would be Molly Hatchet- Flirtin with disaster.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Nice,check this site, my younger sons band.

I just hope he's not the one with a used tampon full of blood dripping on his forehead :whoa:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I just hope he's not the one with a used tampon full of blood dripping on his forehead That would be Arron,the guitarist,sick puppy and it was a reasonable facsimile! My son is the bass player,big goon with long hair,David/webmaster and permanent c rider!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Psychostick - Beer

Octane250F

Uhhh...
Oct 21, 2006
Its like Enzo Ferrari once said when asked why his cars never came equipped with radios, "the engine provides the music".
As far as Im concerned, the "BRAAAAP" coming out of the tailpipe is all the music that is needed. :boss:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
It's not about listening to music while riding, it's about having a song play inside your head in order to be more focused or improve rythm.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom