What music do you listen to while you ride?

• Rock

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Country

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Ballet

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The ringin in my ears

Votes: 67 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wirefryer#85

May 26, 2006
When I'm in 'go-fast' mode then it's anything fast, Anthrax, Pantera, Testament, speed metal of some sort.

When I'm just exploring or just putting around a song from David Allen Coes' Banned Album that I can't even post the title of pops in my head and won't go away.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
No really

To the 50% that can't comprehend what I'm asking, you do not ride with any type of radio!!! Leave that for the guy riding by on the goldwing with leather fringe hanging off everything and the cassette player blasting. No, this is in between your hears not on them! Try it: when riding you do not have time for outside distractions, watch a guy looking behind him while he's riding, he's losing momentum and elapsed time!!! Having a song IN your head while you ride helps you stay totally focused on the matter at hand, and react the quickest,simple! Pred, you wouldn't have a link to that rendition of Alabama,and your first reply still has a Viking tune running in my head!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Pred, you wouldn't have a link to that rendition of Alabama,and your first reply still has a Viking tune running in my head!
ask and ye shall receive
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mt2YuLds48k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mt2YuLds48k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
SWEET! Good to see the ruskies getting a little more with it ?? And it got rid of the viking tune, women and such fleeing for their life, and or premiscuity! (no spelling check this way, I'm learning)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
well, technically, the Leningrad Cowboys themselves are from Finland, but that is the genuine Soviet Red Army Choir singing background.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
System of a Down, Static X, Lamb of God, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Tupac, Korn, Marylin Manson, Mettalica, Pantera, Tool, they all get me going when I need a little boost.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I just listen to that beautiful two stroke sound.

If you were making a video of me riding. Foghat- Slow Ride would be it.

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
loudandproud said:
i can never get them in, and if i do it starts to hurt, any secrets????

What kind are you using? The normal Ipod ones worked well and i just got some cheep ones at Kmart they feel like they are made out of gel.. But i normally put them in Pull my helmet straps far apart and slowly slip it on. Then i make sure there is some slack in the line, and run the wire under my shirt.. shake your helmet around till everything is good and bam good to go. Once in a while one will move and i have to take my helmet off to adjust them.

cr125freak

Jul 11, 2005
Cake- Going The Distance - just a racing song must listen
To get me pumped - Metallica -Fuel
When im ridding horrible ---
SLAYER- RAINING BLOOD- makes me want to kill

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I know what your saying about the music. I did go out and bought a 1gb IPOD, now I actually do have music, real music playin. 36Mafia "Gotta stay High" and any Alice In Chains..

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
My earphones always come out when I put mt helmet on.

tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
Metallica-Ride The lightning
Danzig-Mother
Megadeth-Peace Sells
Static X-Push it
Corrosion of Conformity-Drowning in a daydream
That's my top five.

RIDIN5150

Nov 2, 2006
The best headphones I used besides ear buds are the ones that clip over your ear, when you put your helmet on they dont go anywhere, also get the ones with the volume control on the wire,its easier to adjust the volume than pulling out your ipod and turning it down,music to ride to I would have to go with mudvayne,in flames,godsmack,system of a down.

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007
I don't race, but while I do trail rides, I listen to a lot of death metal. the bands on my ipod are as follows: the abominable iron sloth, akercocke, alice in chains, amon amarth, behemoth, black label society, black sabbath, black stone cherry, cannibal corpse, disturbed, down, drowning pool, godsmack, guns 'n roses, hatebreed, iron maiden, KORN (mostly them), lacuna coil, lamb of god, Marylin Manson, mastodon, metallica, motorhead, mudvayne, necrophagist, Nile , nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, pantera, rammstien, rob zombie, seether, sepultura, slayer, slipknot, system of a down, three days grace, tool, and white zombie

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom