RECENT POSTS

What State is "I Don't Know" in?

knowiam

Subscriber
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
193
Likes
0
#1
Several folks here on DRN list IDN as their location-Yet, I've neither been there nor heard of the place.

I've searched cover to cover through my trusty collegiate Goode's World Atlas ... circa 1982..Nothin'-Nada-Niet. I do know where Montenegro is now....my Pizza guy is from there-explains the "Soviet Block type Accent".

So, is "I Don't Know" located in the Nunya County?
[Nunya Business County].

Are all these peeps currently living in "I don't know" participating in a witness protection plan?

Paranoia? Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that "They're" not after you! :yikes:

Ken :nener: :rotfl:
 

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Joined
Aug 2, 2000
Messages
13,511
Likes
19
#2
knowiam said:
So, is "I Don't Know" located in the Nunya County?
[Nunya Business County].

Are all these peeps currently living in "I don't know" participating in a witness protection plan?
I don't know
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
77
Likes
0
#3
I think you mean "I know Nothing"...(Who was that german guy on Hogan's heroes who always said that??)
 

CR Swade

Subscriber
Joined
Jan 18, 2001
Messages
1,762
Likes
3
#4
state of delirium, state of oblivion, maybe state of denial :coocoo:
 

knowiam

Subscriber
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
193
Likes
0
#5
sigurd said:
I think you mean "I know Nothing"...(Who was that german guy on Hogan's heroes who always said that??)
Schultz.... He was no "dumkoff"..and he was located at Stalag 13...
 

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
1,220
Likes
2
#7
They are apparently either from SC, MO or NY I found them here
 

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
Joined
Mar 16, 2001
Messages
6,452
Likes
0
Location
Charlestown, IN
#12
The State of Confusion is far more densly populated.

Many who reside at I Don't Know will not admit to it...and many, who are clearly residents there, don't actually realize it.
 

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
1,162
Likes
0
#14
Jaybird said:
The State of Confusion is far more densly populated.

Many who reside at I Don't Know will not admit to it...and many, who are clearly residents there, don't actually realize it.


my thoughts exactly, but occasionaly some will move from the State of Confusion to the State of Denial, helps control the population.