knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Several folks here on DRN list IDN as their location-Yet, I've neither been there nor heard of the place.

I've searched cover to cover through my trusty collegiate Goode's World Atlas ... circa 1982..Nothin'-Nada-Niet. I do know where Montenegro is now....my Pizza guy is from there-explains the "Soviet Block type Accent".

So, is "I Don't Know" located in the Nunya County?
[Nunya Business County].

Are all these peeps currently living in "I don't know" participating in a witness protection plan?

Paranoia? Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that "They're" not after you! :yikes:

Ken :nener: :rotfl:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
knowiam said:
So, is "I Don't Know" located in the Nunya County?
[Nunya Business County].

Are all these peeps currently living in "I don't know" participating in a witness protection plan?
I don't know

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
state of delirium, state of oblivion, maybe state of denial :coocoo:

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
sigurd said:
I think you mean "I know Nothing"...(Who was that german guy on Hogan's heroes who always said that??)
Schultz.... He was no "dumkoff"..and he was located at Stalag 13...

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
They are apparently either from SC, MO or NY I found them here

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I know NOTHINGK!

schultz_180.jpg

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The State of Confusion is far more densly populated.

Many who reside at I Don't Know will not admit to it...and many, who are clearly residents there, don't actually realize it.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Jaybird said:
The State of Confusion is far more densly populated.

Many who reside at I Don't Know will not admit to it...and many, who are clearly residents there, don't actually realize it.

my thoughts exactly, but occasionaly some will move from the State of Confusion to the State of Denial, helps control the population.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
JPIVEY said:
It's Locate in the beautiful state of MIND, which is close to OVER MATTER
In the same County as FEABLE and OH NEVER...I would suspect.
Ken

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I would bet the farm that these are the same people who do not use the turn signal when driving!

Ha! Around Dallas using a turn signal will close a gap between two cars in a heartbeat. I never use them when changing lanes, but I do when I make a TURN ... :) OK, some of the time ... well, part of the time ... OK, I admit it ... when I feel like telling the guy behind me I am turning.

I always wave when someone lets me into traffic on the freeway though. Does that count?

I'm with Jay on this one ...

The state of Confusion and the state of Denial are close to each other, but somewhere between them is the state of Apathy. The state of Anger is nearby, but I am not sure exactly where. On the flip side, the state of Happiness is off by itself.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Tony Eeds said:
On the flip side, the state of Happiness is off by itself.
And if all goes well, it will be continued immediately following state of rigor mortis.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Tony Eeds said:
I always wave when someone lets me into traffic on the freeway though. Does that count?
That depends on how many fingers are waving...if it is a single digit "California Howdy", it probably does not count for "courtesy points". :laugh:

Ken

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
knowiam said:
That depends on how many fingers are waving...if it is a single digit "California Howdy", it probably does not count for "courtesy points". :laugh:

Ken
If you really think about it ,it is the best compliment a person can give you! Well unless it is the opposite gender,homey does not play that! I have also heard about driving through the toll booths,displaying to everyone that you are #1!

Top Bottom